Monday, April 16, 2012

I created this blog few days ago and still I dont have time to write here or post some photos of my work. Im so busy to work on my projects  at universitie. This year Im finish my university I have hard time now to work on my degree. Im study interior design then i have some work and few projects to do, hopefull I will have time for all of them to finish before I will go again to one of the best places for me to USA  exactly the  my middle of forest in Ortonville in Michigan. I love this place and people there, exactly one person...;)

Ok now im done with all this writing time go to work and make some progres with projects:) I will try write here little more but latter:)

Here few my photos. Enjoy:)

Detroit ZOO I love this place!! 

Some old photos. It was on my way to school.




and finally some my work. it's just small part of this what I have but everything in time:)





PS: I'm waitting for any words from you!
Left you adress I will visit your blog for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment