Sunday, April 22, 2012

It should be hard working weekend but it was little lazy- working :) I serch on internet looking for some more inspiration I wish I have all time to make all what I want to. Here something what I want to do. It is so easy to make but look so nice and in my flat I can find a lot of jars, now I just need to print some photos and find for them good place, I should make shelf for them but im worry that owner of this flat will not be happy with this:) 


When I will do it by maself I will post my photos how it is look like.  

And here something what make me hungry !!:) I love chocolate and strawberries It sound like perfect deser...awww :)

Just two more months and one day and I will be in Michigan with.. :*
Can't wait!

Have a good day all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment