Tuesday, April 17, 2012


I just come back from university with this same bad mood as I was in the morning. I decide to write something here and move my blog a little. Here some of my photos. You can find more on http://szafa.pl/profil/green-apple where Im trying to sell some of my work.
Soon I will post more! I need some time to take picture of my stained glass jewelery. I love doing this is my passion I can sit all day long making this but this latter now some of "old" things.
Have a good day.. Im coming back to serch on internet new blogs and places where I can find inspiration for myself.









2 comments:

  1. Ochocho :P Kogo witam kogo goszczę :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no no w koncu kolejna proba zakladania blga skonczyla sie nie tylko na tym ze go zrobilam ale tez na tym ze cos napisalam :D oby byl czas sie nim zajac:)
      Poprosze mnie tam polecic u siebie;P ;) bede wdzieczna

      Delete