Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It was a very very long day... I start hate computer after all day sitting and trying make some progres in my project I feel as I didnt move... 

I already thinking about something totally deferent then univeristy. Summer sweet summer !

Two days ago I sent my visa papers and now I need to wait for an appointment at the embassy. Then just waitting till 23 June and Michigan Im coming third time. I cant wait for this! Now work at camp look like sweet dream please just dont make me do my projects right now...Durring summer Im working at camp as a cook, but one day a week I spend great time with my boyfriend in Clarkston selling pierogies and my handmade stuff. I cant wait to see all my friends from that place. For this summer I made some labels for jars I want work little more on them when I will find time for this..:) 

this I have done so far, what do you think about them? 



No comments:

Post a Comment